Tuesday, November 5, 2013

OWH Christmas Makes....


Hey,

As I have been a bit busy with the in-laws this weekend, I haven't made that many things, so thought I would show you some of my fave Christmas cards that I made for OWH.

I used a Bugaboo 12 days of Christmas stamp set, that I purchased using some Bugaboo winnings :)

I really love this set and had originally bought it to use for my own personal Christmas cards, but fast realised that it would be quite a lot of work to colour 40+

Using them for OWH meant that they went to a good home and as you can't have more than 20 'similar' cards in one batch meant that I could just make a set of 12 and be happy.

As you can see from my main photo they are really cute - 3 French Hens is my fave of all the stamps.

I used a 'recipe' for all the cards - a simple background paper (spots, stars, stripes or snowflakes), strip of paper to hold the punched sentiment and a foam star. I also tried to make the colours of each element compliment each other - so tonally they are all similar.

I love the way they turned out and hope the troops do too..

Here are a few more of them..
2 Turtle Doves
6 Geese a Laying
12 Drummers Drumming
5 Golden Rings
11 Pipers Piping
Remember OWH always needs card makers like us to donate cards to them - check out their website and give it a go, you don't have to make 100's of cards like me, 10 or 20 cards will be most welcome.

Have a great Tuesday, we are off to Tommy Lasagna with the in-laws...yums!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx