Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello tree..


I really wanted to enter this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge, but was a bit lost for ideas.

Then I saw their challenge from a couple of weeks ago - banners and flags  I decided that I liked that better :) and so made banner/flag card instead!

I had this idea that I could make a 'Hello Tree'...I have no idea why this thought came to me,  but it did and so here we are!

The main photo is my finished card ROCKS!! Even if I do say so myself :) I love it, it's so strange!

The embossing folder is a random Sizzix one that I bought in their bumper Christmas sale, the inks are all by Studio G and are always a dollar from Michael's and they come in such pretty colours. I used my fave paper twine for the stalks / branches?! The flowerpot was made using a punch that I didn't know I had until I unpacked...I punched 2 pots and chopped them up to make the one that you see on the card.

Easy peasy, fun to make and now I have to think about where it should go - maybe I should gift it to JT as part of Card Exchange?

Happy Thursday everyone, I am now off to the barber to get a much needed haircut.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - ran into your link over at Darnell's and thought I recognised the blog name - I had paid a visit for WOYWW - small world isn't it - anyway - now a follower - Oh love the Hello Tree by the way - I may Case it if that's ok... Cheers Mxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a small world, I believe I paid you a return visit and left you a tip about shooting photos using artificial light. Thanks for your lovely comment, by all means copy away - I post most things on Pinterest - how else do we get ideas. Nice to have you as a follower. Cx

      Delete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx