Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another day another challenge..


Well 2 challenges in fact.

I liked the Mojo Monday (#280) sketch this week and decided to combine that with the Moving along with the times challenge of 'Only Girls Allowed'.


The main photo is my challenge entry.

It was pretty tricky, as the sketch and the stamp I chose are quite detailed, but I like how it's come out. I decided against a sentiment, as I felt it didn't really need it...

I used DCWV All about girls papers, a KennyK stamp, a variety of punches, some bling and glitterglue.

Here are a couple of close- ups.

You can see the pretty border better here!
I never seem to colour in perfectly...
See you tomorrow for WOYWW!!!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.
    You can really see the sketch in it. Fantastic.
    Will be round tomorrow for WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at Mojo this week and thought it was really tricky but you pulled it off! I love those KennyK stamps. You bring the sex appeal to crafting.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx