Saturday, January 5, 2013

OMG I'm In Love!!


Happy 2013 everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a good start to the New Year.

Hubby and I had a great Christmas and really enjoyed the break. I didn't want to go back to work this week, as I have been really enjoying hanging out with my friends and family.

Because of the move, Hubby and I asked for Amazon vouchers....I bought the Sizzix Big Shot (finally) with my vouchers thus explaining the title and photo.

I am totally head over heels in love with it, it cuts absolutely everything you can think of - fabric, felt, card, thin metal and foam.

I am really looking to trying out the new quilting dies that I bought, but for now I am just having fun using it to make cards.

I gave the Epic Six to JT, I am sad to see him go, we've had such a good time together, but I know that JT is going to totally love using him (my tools are always 'him').

Talking of craft buddy, JT and I had an awesome playdate yesterday and I'll be taking photos of the things I made later on.Our output was monster, so I think I'll post everything over a couple of days. It was a 12hr playdate!! Epic and fun too! Lots of new ideas tried out and the best bit is getting to work with your craft buddies stash.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx