Monday, November 19, 2012

Leafy Birthday



Well not quite, but you can see what I mean if you study the main photo today.

This card was made a few weeks ago during my inspiration session, when I popped over to Pinterest and hunted around for some ideas.

Here is the card I used for inspiration -


I liked this, as it was really simple to do - the petals / leaves are made using a 1inch square punch and rounding opposite corners - very clever.

I am happy with my card and it went to a friend for his birthday. I do feel that I might need to plan how to use the petals / leaves better, as it does look a bit random and I think I should have made it on a white background and then mounted it onto a coloured card, like the example.

I'll try a few more and see how they work out.

There are a few more new techniques and ideas to share over the next week or so, as I have been being most productive!

Cx

p.s I miss craft buddy...she's in New Orleans!


No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx