Friday, November 16, 2012

Birthday Balloons


I wanted to make a special card for a the 1st birthday of my friend's Son.

I saw this idea on Pinterest -


You can see how I modified it slightly in today's main photo - I didn't think hearts were appropriate, but loved the balloon idea for a 1 year old. I think the bakers twine worked really well as string for the balloons. It's really easy to make and the hardest part was choosing the colours for the balloons and ensuring I used scraps!

Here's a close-up of the balloons -



I'm really pleased with the end result and hope my friends love it too.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx