Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Furchildren.


As I am at home recovering following my hospital visit, I thought I'd stay away from craft things, so I don't exert myself too much. The pictures today are of our furchildren - Archie - is below and looking especially cute and Bos is the main picture today and looking very posed!


Bos does like to help when I am making things - especially when I am sewing...
Archie is more of a recluse and doesn't like any noise that might occur during my craft related activities, so actively stays away from me when I am working in the craft room.

They are both on our bed - the fetching zebra blanket is covering our bed to prevent it being covered in fur!

I am loving the instagram app - I think using it has made the cats look even prettier.

The windows are still being installed (not today though) and should be complete early next week, hopefully I'll be able to restore the craft room before then. Hubby assembled my new shelves today and they are now back in the craft room. Everything is just shoved on the shelves - this is because I realised that I need to (yay!) purchase alternative storage to the makeshift stuff I have been using - time to get online and start spending some of that HamnMule money.

Hurrah!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx