Friday, March 30, 2012

Twit Twoo!


To break up the bunting focus of the last couple of posts, I thought I'd show some of the cards that I have made using the new Stampin' Up Owl Builder punch.

Today's main picture is one of the ones I like the most. I like the sharpness of the black owl against the green spotty background. The 'Thank You' is one of the things that JT gave me last week.

I like the anniversary version, the red owl is fun - below is a closeup so you can see the embossed paper I used for the red owl.


I've got some mini owl cards that I've made as a part of a birthday gift. I need to photograph them and post them, they are really cute.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx