Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lady of Leisure

So because I have been 'busy' being a lady of leisure, I haven't devoted as much time as I would have liked to crafting! I have been making things, but on the downside, I have been leaving it til late to take the photos - hence today's pic, which is a touch dark and doesn't do my beautiful card justice!

I made today's challenge entry using Pink Petticoat Big Dots Lavender papers (for both the backing plain and the spotty paper), the digital stamp also came from Pink Petticoat (With Flowers set) and you saw it earlier in the week, I used Promarkers, Stickles glue, peel-off sentiment (which I coloured purple with permanent markers), ribbon from my local Poundland and push pins (not brads!) from my stationery stash!

I really like this card, it's simple and clean - I might actually take another pic and post it again over the weekend, so you can see it in it's full glory!

I made the card for Sketch and Stash #56 - sketch below.


Cx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card love the soft lilacs great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx