Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Successful day!

Brooch Display
Hello!

I have been a shade under the weather the last few days, but Sunday's fair was very successful for me and I got to hang out with friends.

This isn't a detailed posting, more one to show the pics I took!

The new cake stand for the brooches has worked well - they literally flew off! And I got lots of comments about the boxes looking like pieces of cake!

The card stand performed well again (but is falling apart - irritatingly - time for investment in a metal one).
Scarf Display

I have a new idea for the Christmas Decoration display - as it was a bit cluttered and messy on Sunday. I like the new scarf stand - shame my sign was lopsided when I took the pic!
Christmas Decorations

I also sold a few of my work colleagues goods, so she is a happy bunny, as am I.

Snoods by Lucy B
I am pleased with the pics - I think my photography course has paid off! Looking forward to the spring and taking nice pics in the daylight of my items.

Paperweights
I'm also in good shape for Sunday's fair - which is the biggest I have ever done, so I am quite nervous, but excited. Just a few more bits and bobs to do, but not too much, after rinsing myself last Friday and Saturday to get masses done.

My stall!
I am still in 2 minds about making more Christmas cards! It feels a bit late to be making more Christmas cards, so we'll see!






Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx